Your comfort and ease of care is important to us, which is why we are proud to offer Memorial JointWorks here at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital. You will receive great care and state-of-the-art technology right here, close to home, so you can feel more relaxed about the procedure and heal quickly.
Advantages of Memorial JointWorks at ALMH
- Education classes are offered here so you know what to expect
- Pre-op, surgery and post-op take place here on our campus
- Rehabilitation is also on-site
Once you and your physician decide you are a candidate for total joint replacement, the following will take place:
- You will be scheduled for surgery.
- A Memorial JointWorks program coordinator will contact you to schedule your joint replacement Patient Education Class.
For more information on Memorial JointWorks, please visit JointWorksMemorial.com.