The ALMH Foundation staff promptly sends written notification of all gifts. This includes short letters to the next of kin if you have made a memorial gift.
Unless you choose to remain anonymous, your name will be listed in the ALMH Annual Report, which is distributed to all donors.
Mission Preservers Annual Giving Club
Mission Preservers recognizes those donors who have contributed to preserving the mission of ALMH during the previous calendar year.
- Mission LEADERS: $5,000 or more
- Mission CHAMPIONS: $2,500 to $4,999
- Mission SERVANTS: $1,000 to $2,499
- Mission GUARDIANS: $500 to $999
- Mission KEEPERS: $250 to $499
- Mission SUPPORTERS: $100 to $249
- Mission FOLLOWERS: Up to $100
Lifetime Giving recognizes donors who have preserved the mission of ALMH through cumulative lifetime giving totals of $1,000 or more.
- WOODS SOCIETY: $2 Million or more
- BENEFACTORS: $500,000 to $2 Million
- HUMANITARIANS: $100,000 to $499,999
- FELLOWS: $50,000 to $99,999
- FOUNDERS: $25,000 to $49,999
- BUILDERS: $10,000 to $24,999
- PATRONS: $5,000 to $9,999
- SPONSORS: $1,000 to $4,999
The Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation offers the ALMH Legacy Society as one way to thank the valued donors who have made a gift for the future through planned and estate gifts. Membership in the new ALMH Legacy Society is open to any individual or couple who has made provisions for ALMH through a variety of estate planning tools such as bequests in a will or trust, charitable remainder trusts or gifts of life insurance.
We hope you will tell us when you have included ALMH Foundation in your estate plan. We would very much like the opportunity to say "thank you" for your generosity. Letting us know of your intentions does not create any obligation on your part. And, recognition of your gift may well inspire generosity in others. However, if you choose to remain anonymous, your wishes will be honored.
To establish a gift that benefits the work of Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital far into the future, ask your legal or financial advisors to name the Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation as a beneficiary of your will, insurance policy, retirement plan or other asset. If you or your professional advisors have any questions or require assistance, please contact the ALMH Foundation Executive Director at 217-605-5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.