The Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation preserves the mission of Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital to improve the health of the people and communities it serves.
The Foundation was incorporated as a 501(c)3, 509(a)1 organization in February 1986. All donor contributions stay right here in Logan County to support either needs at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, or healthcare services for the residents of Logan County and eastern Mason County.
Your support is always needed and appreciated to ensure that ALMH always has:
- Skilled and compassionate professionals.
- The advanced medical equipment necessary for quality results and the greatest patient comfort and safety.
- Programs to help the community maintain and improve their health.
- Facilities that are easy to access and provide comfort and privacy for the patient and their family.
- Services to restore the health of ALL in our community, regardless of their ability to pay.
Please visit the Foundation section to find out more about how you can help your community through the Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation.