Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital is proud to participate in the following managed care networks. Even if your network is listed, it is possible that ALMH is out-of-network depending on the requirements of your specific plan. You will receive separate bills for services provided by independent health care professionals who practice at ALMH. Such professionals may not be participating providers in the same insurance plans and networks as ALMH. You may have a greater financial responsibility for services provided by health care professionals at ALMH who are not under contract with your health plan. Questions about coverage or benefit levels should be directed to your health care plan and certificate of coverage.
If you do not see your health plan listed, please call the ALMH Patient Accounts Department at 217-732-2161 ext. 55649 during normal business hours, or email us.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Choice Care Network
- Consociate Group
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health Network
- Great West Healthcare
- Group Health Plan (GHP)
- Health Alliance
- Mutual Medical
- Personal Care PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Preferred Plan, Inc.
- River Quest Network
- United Healthcare
Five Fast Facts on the Affordable Care Act's Health Insurance Marketplace
(Also called the Health Insurance Exchange)
- As a provision of the affordable Care Act (ACA), uninsured Americans can enroll in insurance plans through the Health Insurance Marketplace (HIM) through March 2014. Coverage can begin as soon as Jan. 1, 2014. The HIM in Illinois is named “Get Covered Illinois.”
- The HIM is designed to help uninsured persons find a health insurance plan in their area that fits their needs and budget. The Marketplace also helps determine if applicants qualify for Medicaid coverage.
- Memorial Health System participates for all options in three health insurance plans offered through the Marketplace: Health Alliance:
Call 800-851-3379 Blue Cross Blue Shield:
Call 877-908-9520 or visit choosebcbsil.com Land of Lincoln Health:
Call 888-858-9130 or visit landoflincolnhealth.org
- Visit GetCoveredIllinois.gov, HealthCare.gov or call 800-318-2596 to get more information on enrolling.
- In-person counselors, or navigators, are available to assist with enrollment at no cost at a number of social service agencies in central Illinois, including:
Illinois Stewardship Alliance
230 Broadway St. | 217-720-0453
Springfield Urban League
100 N. 11th St. | 217-522-0407, ext. 1451
Family Guidance Centers
120 N. 11th St. | 855-328-6392
Central Counties Health Centers
2239 E. Cook St. | 217-788-2300
SIU Center for Family Medicine
520 N. Fourth St. | 217-545-8000
Sangamon County Department of Public Health
2833 South Grand Ave. E. | 217-535-3100
Springfield Urban League Male Involvement Site
710 N. Clay | 217-522-0407, ext. 1451
Jacksonville Area Center for Independent Living
15 Permac Road | 217-245-8371
Morgan County Health Department
345 W. State St. | 217-245-5111
Christian County Department of Public Health
902 W. Springfield Road | 217-824-4113
Visit the Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace website to print a brochure with more information on the enrollment process.