This clinic is for:
- Phase 1A: Frontline healthcare workers and long-term care facility residents and staff
- Phase 1B: Frontline essential workers and residents age 65 and over. Frontline essential workers include, but are not limited to, the following occupations: first responders, education, food and agriculture, manufacturing, corrections workers and inmates, USPS workers, public transit workers, grocery store workers and shelter and day care staff.
- Participants must live or work in Logan County.
You should not register for the COVID-19 vaccination clinic if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are currently under quarantine for a positive COVID-19 test OR related COVID exposure
- Have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for treatment of COVID 19 in the past 90 days
- Have received a vaccination of any type (i.e. flu vaccine, shingles vaccine) in the 14 days prior to potential COVID vaccination date.
These same questions will be asked prior to administering the vaccine and you will be screened out if any of those apply. You could also be screened out if you have a fever or COVID-like symptoms at check in.
Please check back for upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics at ALMH. You may also follow us on Facebook for updates.