Transplant Services 5K Run/Walk
Memorial Transplant Services holds a 5K Run/Walk in September to raise funds to benefit our transplant funds.
Each year, the event raises thousands of dollars to:
- Assist patients with transportation expenses related to doctor visits
- Help provide lodging for patients and their family members during pre-transplant workup, the period immediately following transplant surgery and during periods of treatment for rejection
- Pay for prescription medication costs and/or co-pays
- Support program development as well as education for patients and staff
This event is a wonderful opportunity for patients and donor families to come together and share their stories. Speaking with others who have experienced the gift of a transplant is very healing for many donor families.
Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Start time is 9 a.m. Event held rain or shine.
Register before August 23 to be guaranteed an event t-shirt.
Adults - $25 Registration Fee
Youth (ages 12 & under) - $15 Registration Fee
Registration increases by $5 per person the day of the event.
Visit MemorialTransplantServices.com for more information, or call 217-588-2417.
- Time: 9 a.m.
- Location: Southwind Park, Springfield, IL