Visitors are welcome at ALMH. Because it's important for your care and safety and because we must comply with the requirements of the Illinois Department of Public Health, we ask that your friends and family follow these rules:
- Children under 12 years of age may visit when accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors will be limited to no more than two at any one time. Additional visitors will be asked to wait in the Solarium located on the second floor.
- Visitors may not smoke or use tobacco in ALMH or on our campus including entranceways and parking lots.
- Visitors will not be allowed to bring food into the hospital without permission of the nursing unit.
- Visitors are asked to adhere to our visiting hours.
Specific visiting hours are established by the individual patient care unit and may vary according to the needs of the unit and the individual patient.
Visitors are allowed to stay overnight in a patient's room with permission of the charge nurse. Contact your nurse for clarification of your specific visiting hours or if you have any questions regarding these regulations.