Logan County Department of Public Health
Located in Lincoln, the Logan County Department of Public Health provides health education, information, home health care, oral health care, and public health services to the Logan County area.
Logan County Department of Public Health offers a wide range of services:
- Vaccinations to protect children against disease
- Testing to assure the safety of food, water and septic systems
- Oral health care (dental) services for Medicaid eligible children 18 and under and pregnant women
- Investigations to control the outbreak of infectious disease
- Collection and evaluation of health statistics to develop prevention and regulatory programs
- And more
For more information on these and other services offered by the Logan County Department of Public Health, visit their website,
lcdph.org or call (217) 735-2317.