History & Purpose
The Abraham Lincoln Healthcare Foundation (ALHF) preserves the mission of Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital to improve the health of the people and communities it serves.
The Foundation was incorporated as a 501(c)3, 509(a)1 organization in February 1986. All donor contributions stay right here in Logan County to support either needs at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, or healthcare services for the residents of Logan County and eastern Mason County.
Through the recently completed Preserve the Mission capital campaign, Foundation staff and volunteer community leaders raised over $5.3 million for the new ALMH campus. But needs do not stop there. In the near future, your support will be needed to ensure that ALMH always has:
- Skilled and compassionate professionals.
- The advanced medical equipment necessary for quality results and the greatest patient comfort and safety.
- Programs to help the community maintain and improve their health.
- Facilities that are easy to access and provide comfort and privacy for the patient and their family.
- Services to restore the health of ALL in our community, regardless of their ability to pay.
Please visit the pages in this ALHFoundation section to find out more about how you can help your community through the Abraham Lincoln Healthcare Foundation.